Door prizes and other fun updates…
The momentum for Vegan Night Out: Harrisonburg is picking up so quickly! While lots of the puzzle pieces are falling into place, we wanted to provide an update (and teaser!) on some of our door prizes and product donations that will be available this year at Court Square Theater:
Books are the big thing for this year’s Vegan Night Out. For current, transitioning, and would-be vegans alike, cookbooks and other published resources can be invaluable for everything from planning a delicious and satisfying vegan menu to answering health and nutrition questions about a plant-based diet. As a result, we are excited to announce the following door prizes from some wonderful supporters:
- The Vegan Table by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
- Vegan’s Daily Companion by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
- Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats from Around the World by Allyson Kramer
- Whole Grain Vegan Baking by Celine Steen and Tamasin Noyes
- Vegan Food Gifts by Joni Marie Newman and Celine Steen
- Home-Cooked Vegan Comfort Food by Celine Steen and Joni Marie Newman
- Power Foods for the Brain by Neal Barnard, MD — signed by the author!!!
- “I Am Vegan” multi-language t-shirt…really really cool!
Do you love vegan ice cream? Few companies do cruelty-free ice cream better than Luna & Larry’s, makers of Coconut Bliss. Using certified organic and fair-trade ingredients, their remarkable variety of coconut-based, palm-oil free, vegan ice creams will have you hooked. Look for coupons on Coconut Bliss ice cream at Vegan Night Out!
In addition, we will have sample bags of V-dog vegan dog kibble! We use this at home, and our dogs (and we) just love it.
Also look for yummy, bite-sized samples from Raw Revolution!
Stay tuned for more fun products and prizes, along with other updates! And do not forget that you can still chip in to help sponsor Vegan Night Out!