Final List of Participating Businesses!
We have finalized the list of participating businesses for this year’s Vegan Night Out in Harrisonburg…which is tomorrow night!!! The following specials are good during the “food & fun” portion of Vegan Night Out, from 5-7 pm:
- Blue Nile Ethiopian Cuisine (181 N. Main St.): 25% off vegan entrees.
- PULP (135 S. Main St.): 1/2 off vegan bowls.
- Friendly City Food Co-op (150 E. Wolfe St.): vegan wrap or sandwich, bowl of soup, and San Pelligrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage for $6.99
- Taste of India (498 University Blvd.): buy one vegan entree, get the second at half price; please show them an attendee coupon when ordering.
- Earth & Tea Cafe (120 S. Main St.): Beans & Greens soup, Asparagus & Tomato Salad, and iced tea for $10.
- Little Grill Collective (621 N. Main St.): all you can eat VEGAN Mexi Plate for $8.99 (be sure to ask for the vegan Mexi Plate!).
- Larkin Arts (61 Court Square): free vegan-themed sidewalk chalk art and vegan lollipops (kid friendly!).
- Bikram Yoga Harrisonburg (90 N. Main St., Suite 101): $5 off the 4:00 or 6:00 class to VNO attendees.
And be sure to head to Court Square Theater for the main event starting at 7 pm: a talk by Jasmin Singer & Mariann Sullivan from Our Hen House, followed by a free screening of the film Turlock – The Documentary. Theater doors will be open by or before 6:30, and there will be free vegan treats, product samples and coupons, door prizes, and more!